NFL Playoffs Update

Kyle Reed, Student Reporter

This past weekend was the divisional playoffs in the 2020 season. In the NFC conference was the Minnesota Vikings vs. the San Francisco 49ers, and the Seattle Seahawks vs. the Green Bay Packers. Now, in the AFC, the Baltimore Ravens went up against the Tennessee Titans, and the Kansas City Chiefs vs. the Houston Texans. All of these games were very interesting to watch, especially the underdog team, the Tennessee Titans, with an easily fought victory against the Ravens of 28-12. The Ravens fought hard but they couldn’t come out on top. Also in the AFC were the Texans vs. the Chiefs, which was a great game! The Texans were up by 24 points just in the first quarter with the Chiefs turning the ball over twice. Later on, the Chiefs fought very hard and came back into the game in the second quarter. By the end of the game the Chiefs won with a hard fought victory of 51-31. In the NFC, The San Francisco 49ers vs. the Minnesota Vikings was a great game until the 49ers came out on top in the third quarter, not letting the Vikings score anything. At the end of the game the 49ers came out with a win of 27-10. Also in the NFC, the Seattle Seahawks and the Green Bay Packers was a good game, and the Packers came out on top with the score of 28-23. The Conference Championships are on January 19, 2020 and both of the games are going to be hard fought. In the NFC you have the Green Bay Packers vs. the San Francisco 49ers. In the AFC you have the Kansas City Chiefs vs. the Tennessee Titans.

Also edited by Brandon Noeth